Using Flickr for posting images for medical conferences at work might be a use for Flickr, though there are those HIPPA issues:( I suspect for library/hospital related pictures though, our administrators would want us to use our own intra/internet pages. I'm surprised that I can access Flickr at work!
I sometime look at images in Flickr via links in the various Blogs or Twitters that I follow. It's addicting and a big time time waster. There are interesting pictures out there in Flickr. I found the following ghostly image:
It lead me to find out the history behind the ship in the picture, the Aquarama. Turns out it was a WWII Liberty Ship that was converted to a Great Lakes Ferry and been sitting in Buffalo for a number of years while its owners try to find funding to have it refurbished. However, in the end it was scrapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment